uGame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sh*t Talkers.

4 posters

Go down

Sh*t Talkers.  Empty Sh*t Talkers.

Post  Solkillerexe Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:08 am

Has anyone encounter them before? Yesterday I was playing Cod Black Ops, and I went 30 - 10 like usual, but this particular game had two good players, however Me and my brother ended up winning with a 10 kill lead. After the game was finished, one of the players was talking about how I killed him 10 times and I am a hacking noob. The other one was talking about I suck and I'm nothing but a camper LOL.. The person who had a 3.50 kdr couldn't get a chopper gunner or blackbird and lost the match, and literally sent me a hate message saying I'm not good, then said stfu loser with your 1.5 kdr I'll own you. I didn't bother with him so all I said was Umad noob? QQ Smile. I never knew people had no lives to the point where they will send a message... Has anyone ever encounter smack talkers before? If so try to post your story on here please Smile
Solkillerexe
Solkillerexe

http://Ask me.

Back to top Go down

Sh*t Talkers.  Empty LOL i have

Post  Moderator Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:15 am

This happened to me a couple of days ago... was playing on firing range and went 35 - 3... after the match was over a guy sent me a message that said "your not good you just spawn rape" lol and i was just thinking to myself how stupid it is to take the time to write someone a message saying that they hack or cheat or camp, but in the meanwhile your just good... end of story lol
Admin
Admin

http://u-game.co.nr/

Back to top Go down

Sh*t Talkers.  Empty Re: Sh*t Talkers.

Post  Solkillerexe Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:19 pm

Its just goes to show that people have no life when they do things like that. I mean, I get raped in matches obviously and yes I do b*tch, but I don't go around sending messages and saying that they hack. To do that shows that you can't stand a loss for your life.
Solkillerexe
Solkillerexe

http://Ask me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter34 Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:25 pm

ya i dont see the point in it, sometimes ill talk crap to other players just for fun, but im never serious about it. I mean when it comes down to it, its just a game, and there getting mad because of it. For me when that happens i simply stop playing and go outside or something and just relax

Hunter34

Back to top Go down

Sh*t Talkers.  Empty I agree

Post  Nick Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:37 pm

There are too many whiny little b*tches who play call of duty. The same sh*t happens to me all the time. I stopped playing for a long time because of it lol.
Nick
Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum