uGame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Halo Reach as good as it could have been?

3 posters

Go down

Is Halo Reach as good as it could have been? Empty Is Halo Reach as good as it could have been?

Post  Moderator Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:52 pm

Personally i am a huge fan of the Halo franchise... Halo 3 was probably one of the best games i have ever played... When i heard about Halo Reach i was super excited, but it always feels like somethings missing and they could have done a better job... dont get me wrong it is still a fun game, but the number of players playing Halo has dropped a lot since Halo Reach was released. The campaign to me was amazing especially when Kat died i got goose bumps... lol. but post your replies here and tell me what you think about what i just said.
Admin
Admin

http://u-game.co.nr/

Back to top Go down

Is Halo Reach as good as it could have been? Empty Re: Is Halo Reach as good as it could have been?

Post  Hunter34 Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:53 pm

Ya i feel the same way, I loved halo2 then when halo 3 came out thats all i played, like i had the game for about 2years and not once did i think it was boring, sometimes frustrating but not boring. But halo reach has something missing, when i play halo reach i enjoy the game play, but i really dont have an incentive to play. I believe this new ranking system is crap, i have no desire to level up what so ever except to unlock more armor, iv seen majors, destroy generals, heros, and other high lvl halo reach players. It just doesnt mean anything, and the new arena playlist doesn't seem to get peoples attention, even for a competitive player like myself i hardly ever see my self playing it. Something needs to be changed.

Hunter34

Back to top Go down

Is Halo Reach as good as it could have been? Empty Halo Reach? Is it all it coulda been?

Post  Josh96 Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:40 am

Well, in my personal opinion it was a good game, and i will get countless hours of fun out of it but I have to agree with you both here, Reach was not all it was hyped up to be. Some of the things are great, and I will cherish it as Bungie's last hoorah (or attempt at one).

Still I I love you Bungie / Halo

Josh96

Back to top Go down

Is Halo Reach as good as it could have been? Empty Re: Is Halo Reach as good as it could have been?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down