uGame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kids these day and age.

3 posters

Go down

Kids these day and age. Empty Kids these day and age.

Post  Solkillerexe Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:59 pm

Idk, I really don't, maybe its just Philadelphia, but lord the kids here are fu*cked up. They act like their adults, thinking they can rule everyone and do whatever. Its really pissing me off. They have no parenting or manners or any of the sort. Hell, I even see kids like age 8 already smoking blunt wraps and cigarettes, its kind of sad, at the same time funny. They are ruining their lives already, and well they will pay for it. Not only that, they way kids act these days are just ugh. Cursing, smoking, thinking about sex, robbing, etc. In the past week I have seen some kid TRY to take a girls $10 dollar bill from the counter but failed, 2 kids break someones property by throwing a rock ( Neighbors window ) and now some white as*hole who freaking threw his trash at our lawn. Like wow, seriously? I threw that crap right back.. Sorry, I'm just in a bad mood and feel like expressing this.
Solkillerexe
Solkillerexe

http://Ask me.

Back to top Go down

Kids these day and age. Empty lol

Post  Moderator Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:02 pm

lol, thanks for sharing Smile i know were you're coming from. the world is corrupted by sex, drugs, crime etc.
Admin
Admin

http://u-game.co.nr/

Back to top Go down

Kids these day and age. Empty xD

Post  Nick Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:34 pm

It's pretty messed up what kids are into.
Nick
Nick

Back to top Go down

Kids these day and age. Empty Re: Kids these day and age.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum